- Constructed of heavy duty 2″ x 3″ 11-Gauge uprights, 2″ x 2″ 11-Gauge base. This stand offers full size 2″x3″ uprights which have more stability than 2″x2″ uprights. This is a very sturdy basic and economical squat stand. If you’re putting up big numbers or plan to in the future you will appreciate the stability and structural integrity of this frame.
- Perfect for squats, bench press, etc.
- Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Black Oxide Coated Hardware
- V- Laser Logos at Base
- 2″ Spacing
- 1/4″ Thickness Steel Base Plates
- 5/8″ J-Hook Pin Post and Holes
- Black UHMW J-Hooks. UHMW inside receiver and on J-Hook
- 73″ x 50″ x 43″
- Weight Capacity: Unlimited
- Weight: 95 lbs.
Terms & Conditions
Davis Fitness Equipment is a liquidator for fitness equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name brand cardio and strength equipment, tons of accessories, and weights! Occasionally, the boxes of our products are damaged in shipping, so they are unable to be sold as “brand new”. Although some of our equipment may show a little cosmetic flaw, we don’t sell anything that is not in perfect working condition.
We offer a 90-day warranty on the equipment we sell. Equipment will need to be brought into our shop if warranty work is needed. In the event the equipment cannot be brought to our shop, we will travel up to 40 miles (80 miles roundtrip) at a rate of $2 per mile (roundtrip). Excludes normal wear and tear or damage done to the machine (such as damage done to a treadmill belt by user error). In the event the equipment cannot be repaired, it can be returned to our shop for a replacement unit. We are not responsible for returning equipment to our shop. If we do not have a replacement unit then we will issue a refund.
We do not accept returns.
7.25% sales tax added to all orders for our Charlotte, NC location and 7% for our Columbia, SC location.
Orders/purchases must be picked up within 72 hours of placing the order. After 72 hours we will issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
All canceled orders will be issued a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
Preferred payment methods are cash, Zelle, and Cash App.
We do not accept checks or Venmo.
Credit cards can be used with a 3% processing fee.
We are open Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-2, closed Sunday. We are by appointment only.
We do not hold anything without a deposit. We have multiple sales people so if there is something you want, put down a deposit in order to not miss out on that item.
All items are pickup only at our Charlotte, NC location.
Davis Fitness Equipment
2322 N Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28206
By appointment only, please.
Call or text Tyler at 518-796-6425 to schedule pickup.