Work out with elite trainers worldwide with iFIT on the ProForm Trainer 9.0 treadmill. Follow your trainer and watch your workout progress on the 7-inch touchscreen. With a self-cooling motor and built-in ProShox™ cushioning, you’ll have the power and comfort you need to reach your fitness goals. And when you finish your workout, you can fold up the treadmill deck using the SpaceSaver® design for a convenient home storage solution.
7″ HD Touchscreen Display
- Follow personal trainers through beautiful destinations right on your console with the pivoting 7-inch touchscreen. With the swipe of a finger, you can also access all of your workout stats to keep an eye on your progress.
Self-Cooling Mach Z™ Motor
- Whether you want to run, jog, or walk, this self-cooling Mach Z™ motor can handle it all. Its high levels of inertia create a smooth workout experience while still maintaining low volume levels.
18″ x 50″ Tread Belt
- Because your in-home workout experience should be a comfortable one, ProForm designed a tread deck that won’t make you feel confined as you walk, jog, and run. The 50-inch length gives your legs room to get moving. And the 18-inch width allows your upper-body comfortable elbow room. To ensure our treadmills are top quality, we test each belt for one million cycles at double the user weight before release.
0 — 10 MPH Speed
- With its powerful motor, this machine can take you all the way from 0 to 10 miles per hour. The built-in efficiency booster lets you run every day without using excessive amounts of electricity.
0 — 10% Incline
- The Trainer 9.0 lets you move between 0 and 10 percent incline, so you can use incline training to increase your stamina and condition your legs.
QuickSpeed® Buttons for Speed and Incline Adjustments
- Adjust the speed and incline of your workout in an instant. Located right on the console, QuickSpeed® buttons make it easy to adjust your intensity. At the touch of a button, you can quickly switch between climbing hills and cooling down at the end of your workout.
- Every treadmill we release is equipped with ProShox™ cushioning throughout the deck area. So as you walk, jog, or run, you’ll have a softer landing surface for every step. This means you can get in longer workouts with faster recovery times.
- The SpaceSaver® design makes it easy to bring high-powered workouts right into your home. This design lets you fold the deck up and out of the way after your workout for a simple home storage solution.
Audio Auxiliary Port & Dual 2″ Speakers
- Experts have learned that we increase or decrease our pace to match the tempo of our tunes, which is why we put two 2″ speakers in the console. Plus, music has also been proven to lower perceived exertion. Simply plug in your device using the audio auxiliary port and turn up the music during your workout.
Integrated Device Shelf
- Make fitness time multi-tasking time. This device shelf keeps your device secure and conveniently close, so you have access to all your training tools and entertainment must-haves, including your immersive iFIT workouts
1.6″ Precision-Balanced Rollers
- We know that a quality product is all about the details. That’s why we’ve built the Trainer 9.0 with precision-machined, balanced, non-flex rollers. These decrease tension, which keeps wear and tears to a minimum. You’ll also notice less noise and better grip.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Built with most users in mind, the Trainer 9.0 treadmill accommodates up to 300 pounds.
- Footprint: 57″H x 33.5″W x 66″L
- Model: PFTL69921
Terms & Conditions
Davis Fitness Equipment is a liquidator for fitness equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name brand cardio and strength equipment, tons of accessories, and weights! Occasionally, the boxes of our products are damaged in shipping, so they are unable to be sold as “brand new”. Although some of our equipment may show a little cosmetic flaw, we don’t sell anything that is not in perfect working condition.
We offer a 90-day warranty on the equipment we sell. Equipment will need to be brought into our shop if warranty work is needed. In the event the equipment cannot be brought to our shop, we will travel up to 40 miles (80 miles roundtrip) at a rate of $2 per mile (roundtrip). Excludes normal wear and tear or damage done to the machine (such as damage done to a treadmill belt by user error). In the event the equipment cannot be repaired, it can be returned to our shop for a replacement unit. We are not responsible for returning equipment to our shop. If we do not have a replacement unit then we will issue a refund.
We do not accept returns.
7.25% sales tax added to all orders for our Charlotte, NC location and 7% for our Columbia, SC location.
Orders/purchases must be picked up within 72 hours of placing the order. After 72 hours we will issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
All canceled orders will be issued a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
Preferred payment methods are cash, Zelle, and Cash App.
We do not accept checks or Venmo.
Credit cards can be used with a 3% processing fee.
We are open Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-2, closed Sunday. We are by appointment only.
We do not hold anything without a deposit. We have multiple sales people so if there is something you want, put down a deposit in order to not miss out on that item.
All items are pickup only at our Charlotte, NC location.
Davis Fitness Equipment
2322 N Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28206
By appointment only, please.
Call or text Tyler at 518-796-6425 to schedule pickup.