ProForm Pro E14 Elliptical
ProForm Pro E14 Elliptical
Retails for $1,699
Model No. PFEL41320
DFE– Your Home Gym Headquarters!
iFit® Coach Ready™◊
- Making time for world travel is a challenge—but it doesn’t have to be impossible. Visit Paris, hike the Swiss Alps, or jog the Chilean coast with your iFit® Coach Ready™ elliptical powered by Google Maps™. You can also customize your workouts with unlimited programs designed by certified personal trainers. And our ever-growing workout library offers programs that progress with you from first-time user to daily enthusiast.
- ◊Access iFit® account from computer, tablet, or smartphone. Requires membership, sold separately. Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. Syncing iFit® account from tablet to machine currently on Android™ and iOS tablets only. Tablet not included.
14” Smart HD Touchscreen
- We know when you’ve made up your mind about getting fit, you mean business. So, we made sure your workout stats are right in front of you as you work out. That means you can watch your mileage, speed, calorie burn, heart rate, and time add up.
High-Quality Solid Steel Construction with Front Drive Design
- Step up to a maximum stride length and an extra smooth ride with this front drive design. The sophisticated, small footprint of the ProForm® 150i Elliptical is perfect for any space.
20” Power Adjustable
Resistance and Incline Control
- With 26 resistance levels, you can start out easy and progress to intense. Each level is smooth, frictionless, and silent with our patented SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance.
32 Lb. Effective, Inertia-Enhanced
Oversized, Adjustable, Cushion, Soft Touch
- Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms. Elliptical training engages your entire body with every step.
- These large pedals allow you a number of foot positions and provide important stability as you exercise
Built-in CoolAire™ Fan
Terms & Conditions
Davis Fitness Equipment is a liquidator for fitness equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name brand cardio and strength equipment, tons of accessories, and weights! Occasionally, the boxes of our products are damaged in shipping, so they are unable to be sold as “brand new”. Although some of our equipment may show a little cosmetic flaw, we don’t sell anything that is not in perfect working condition.
We offer a 90-day warranty on the equipment we sell. Equipment will need to be brought into our shop if warranty work is needed. In the event the equipment cannot be brought to our shop, we will travel up to 40 miles (80 miles roundtrip) at a rate of $2 per mile (roundtrip). Excludes normal wear and tear or damage done to the machine (such as damage done to a treadmill belt by user error). In the event the equipment cannot be repaired, it can be returned to our shop for a replacement unit. We are not responsible for returning equipment to our shop. If we do not have a replacement unit then we will issue a refund.
We do not accept returns.
7.25% sales tax added to all orders for our Charlotte, NC location and 7% for our Columbia, SC location.
Orders/purchases must be picked up within 72 hours of placing the order. After 72 hours we will issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
All canceled orders will be issued a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
Preferred payment methods are cash, Zelle, and Cash App.
We do not accept checks or Venmo.
Credit cards can be used with a 3% processing fee.
We are open Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-2, closed Sunday. We are by appointment only.
We do not hold anything without a deposit. We have multiple sales people so if there is something you want, put down a deposit in order to not miss out on that item.
All items are pickup only at our Charlotte, NC location.
Davis Fitness Equipment
2322 N Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28206
By appointment only, please.
Call or text Tyler at 518-796-6425 to schedule pickup.