ProForm Pro C22 Studio Bike – Assembled
Only $449+ tax. Fully assembled and tested.
Compare to $1,300.
We sell the 1-year iFit Coach Family Membership (up to 5 accounts) separately for only $150+ tax.
DFE – Your Home Gym Headquarters!
Ride toward fitness success with the Pro C22 exercise bike. With the iFit Coach membership you can start riding along with expert personal trainers inside the fitness studio and throughout beautiful locations around the world. Focus on your workout as your trainer automatically adjusts your bike’s resistance for your training, and you’ll be able to swipe through and watch it all on the built-in 22” Smart HD touchscreen display.
iFIT Bluetooth® Smart Enabled
- Cycle anywhere in the world and track your workouts with iFIT. Using the touchscreen on the Pro C22 exercise bike, you can stream workouts with personal trainers that guide you through Global Workouts and Studio Classes.
22” Smart HD Touchscreen Display
- Stream thousands of live and on-demand iFIT workouts directly to your bike’s immersive 22″ HD touchscreen. Choose between Global Workouts and Studio Classes, each led by an expert iFIT Trainer.
Commercial-Gauge Welded Steel Construction
- Made with a commercial-gauge, welded steel frame, this exercise bike is built to last. With an additional enhancement of corrosion resistance, your training will last for years to come.
- Experience a smooth, steady pedal stroke with the flywheel made to perform. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
24 Digital Resistance Levels
- With iFIT, your trainers will automatically adjust your resistance through 24 levels, matching global terrain and optimizing every workout for a hands-free experience.
Interchangeable Racing Seat
- This interchangeable racing saddle was designed to recreate an outdoor cycling experience. Our ergonomic seat easily adjusts horizontally and vertically so you find the perfect fit.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort, the non-slip handlebars adjust vertically and provide multiple grip options for your workout.
Pedals with Toe Clips and Straps
- Designed to keep your feet in place, these pedals are built with adjustable toe clips and straps to increase stability.
Water Bottle Holder
- Stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close. This convenient water bottle holder is built into the bike frame for easy access.
Front-Mounted Transport Wheels
- Moving this bike out of the way is fast and easy with the front-mounted transport wheels.
Large, Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Keep your bike stable on an uneven surface with these large, adjustable leveling feet.
Two 3 Lb. Dumbbells Included
- Work your entire body with the two included 3-pound dumbbells. When training with iFIT, some trainers will have you use these dumbbells for an added boost of muscle tone.
- 250 pounds.
- 54″ H x 22″ W x 50.1″ L
Terms & Conditions
Davis Fitness Equipment is a liquidator for fitness equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name brand cardio and strength equipment, tons of accessories, and weights! Occasionally, the boxes of our products are damaged in shipping, so they are unable to be sold as “brand new”. Although some of our equipment may show a little cosmetic flaw, we don’t sell anything that is not in perfect working condition.
We offer a 90-day warranty on the equipment we sell. Equipment will need to be brought into our shop if warranty work is needed. In the event the equipment cannot be brought to our shop, we will travel up to 40 miles (80 miles roundtrip) at a rate of $2 per mile (roundtrip). Excludes normal wear and tear or damage done to the machine (such as damage done to a treadmill belt by user error). In the event the equipment cannot be repaired, it can be returned to our shop for a replacement unit. We are not responsible for returning equipment to our shop. If we do not have a replacement unit then we will issue a refund.
We do not accept returns.
7.25% sales tax added to all orders for our Charlotte, NC location and 7% for our Columbia, SC location.
Orders/purchases must be picked up within 72 hours of placing the order. After 72 hours we will issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
All canceled orders will be issued a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
Preferred payment methods are cash, Zelle, and Cash App.
We do not accept checks or Venmo.
Credit cards can be used with a 3% processing fee.
We are open Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-2, closed Sunday. We are by appointment only.
We do not hold anything without a deposit. We have multiple sales people so if there is something you want, put down a deposit in order to not miss out on that item.
All items are pickup only at our Charlotte, NC location.
Davis Fitness Equipment
2322 N Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28206
By appointment only, please.
Call or text Tyler at 518-796-6425 to schedule pickup.