ProForm Pro 12.9 Elliptical
ProForm Pro 12.9 Elliptical
Only $599+ tax. In the box.
Retails for $1,300
DFE – Your home gym headquarters!
Tone muscles on your upper and lower body with this ProForm SMART Pro elliptical trainer. The Digital Quick Incline controls let you modify the angle of the ramp up to 20 degrees, simulating mountain climbing, and the built-in EKG monitors your heart rate. This ProForm SMART Pro elliptical trainer has a 7-inch HD touch-screen display for viewing workout statistics.
7″ HD touch screen
- Shows the information about calories burned, time, distance, and heart rate for a productive workout.
34 preset workout apps
- Let you choose how hard you want to work out every time you step on.
Silent magnetic resistance
- You won’t disturb the entire household while training.
- Enjoy a full-body workout to fire all muscles.
EKG heart rate monitor
- Simply control your training rhythm with heart rate sensors in handles.
0 to 20° adjustable ramp
- Let’s you focus on specific muscle groups, such as glutes, quads, and calves for realistic trail training.
20″ power-adjustable stride
- Allows you to reposition a stride for an individual fit.
- Offer stability and security for your workout.
Water bottle holder
- Keeps water you need to stay hydrated close at hand.
- Features two speed settings and helps you keep your workout comfortable.
Solid steel construction
- Ensures long-lasting use.
- Avoid a chance of accident or injury on uneven surfaces.
- The adjustable holder clamps down to secure your tablet and keeps it conveniently close, so you have access to all your training tools and entertainment must-haves.
Integrated auxiliary music port
- Along with dual 2″ speakers, enables you to listen to your music or watch videos with less complication.
350-lb. weight capacity
- Allows safe use.
Terms & Conditions
Davis Fitness Equipment is a liquidator for fitness equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name brand cardio and strength equipment, tons of accessories, and weights! Occasionally, the boxes of our products are damaged in shipping, so they are unable to be sold as “brand new”. Although some of our equipment may show a little cosmetic flaw, we don’t sell anything that is not in perfect working condition.
We offer a 90-day warranty on the equipment we sell. Equipment will need to be brought into our shop if warranty work is needed. In the event the equipment cannot be brought to our shop, we will travel up to 40 miles (80 miles roundtrip) at a rate of $2 per mile (roundtrip). Excludes normal wear and tear or damage done to the machine (such as damage done to a treadmill belt by user error). In the event the equipment cannot be repaired, it can be returned to our shop for a replacement unit. We are not responsible for returning equipment to our shop. If we do not have a replacement unit then we will issue a refund.
We do not accept returns.
7.25% sales tax added to all orders for our Charlotte, NC location and 7% for our Columbia, SC location.
Orders/purchases must be picked up within 72 hours of placing the order. After 72 hours we will issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
All canceled orders will be issued a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
Preferred payment methods are cash, Zelle, and Cash App.
We do not accept checks or Venmo.
Credit cards can be used with a 3% processing fee.
We are open Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-2, closed Sunday. We are by appointment only.
We do not hold anything without a deposit. We have multiple sales people so if there is something you want, put down a deposit in order to not miss out on that item.
All items are pickup only at our Charlotte, NC location.
Davis Fitness Equipment
2322 N Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28206
By appointment only, please.
Call or text Tyler at 518-796-6425 to schedule pickup.