ProForm Carbon EX Elliptical
Only $749+ tax.
Compare to $1,275.
We sell the 1-year iFit Coach Membership separately for only $150+ tax.
DFE – Your Home Gym Headquarters!
Hit your stride with the ProForm® Carbon EX Elliptical. Connect your tablet or phone to your elliptical via Bluetooth® to bring our elite personal trainers into your home so they can lead you and adjust your machine’s resistance and incline throughout stunning locations around the world. Move the power ramp up to 20 degrees to work different muscles in your body. And with up to 20 levels of resistance, you’ll be able to start small and push yourself as you improve.
- 6” High Contrast Display
- Stay in clear control and simply track your workout stats during your iFIT workout with this 6-inch, high-contrast display.
EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor†
- With two hand-grip sensors built right into the handlebars, you can get a quick reading on the console as you take advantage of heart-rate training. †Not a medical device. Accuracy may vary.
20 Lb. Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Experience a smooth, steady pedal stroke with a 20 pound flywheel made to perform. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
20° Power Adjustable Ramp
- With a quick adjustment, this ramp adjusts your incline up to 20 degrees, allowing you to focus on specific muscle groups. Target your glutes, quads, and calves for realistic trail training. Your iFIT trainer will also automatically adjust the machine’s incline to match the terrain of your workout.
19” Power Adjustable Stride Length
- This power adjustable can also be re-positioned for a better individual fit for the whole family. Now you don’t have to compromise fit for function. With the Carbon EX, the whole family can enjoy a stride length that works for them.
QuickSpeed® Buttons for Resistance Adjustments
- Switch your resistance at the touch of a button. The QuickSpeed® buttons located on the console make it so you can quickly and seamlessly adjust how difficult your workout is.
20 Digital Resistance Levels
- With 20 digital resistance levels, you can start out easy and progress to intense. Each level is smooth, frictionless, and silent with our patented SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance.
Adjustable, Oversized Cushion Pedals
- These large pedals allow you a number of foot positions and provide important stability as you exercise. You can also adjust the angle of the pedals so you can target different muscle groups.
Soft Touch™ Upper Body Grips
- Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms. Elliptical training engages your entire body with every step.
Front Mounted Transport Wheels
- Moving the Carbon EX out of the way and into any corner is fast and easy with the front-mounted wheels.
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- Stay cool during your toughest workouts with this built-in fan that features two speed settings. Quick console controls allow you to adjust the speed of the fan at any time.
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Easy-to-read 6” high-contrast display
- 20-degree adjustable power ramp
- 20 digital resistance levels
Terms & Conditions
Davis Fitness Equipment is a liquidator for fitness equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name brand cardio and strength equipment, tons of accessories, and weights! Occasionally, the boxes of our products are damaged in shipping, so they are unable to be sold as “brand new”. Although some of our equipment may show a little cosmetic flaw, we don’t sell anything that is not in perfect working condition.
We offer a 90-day warranty on the equipment we sell. Equipment will need to be brought into our shop if warranty work is needed. In the event the equipment cannot be brought to our shop, we will travel up to 40 miles (80 miles roundtrip) at a rate of $2 per mile (roundtrip). Excludes normal wear and tear or damage done to the machine (such as damage done to a treadmill belt by user error). In the event the equipment cannot be repaired, it can be returned to our shop for a replacement unit. We are not responsible for returning equipment to our shop. If we do not have a replacement unit then we will issue a refund.
We do not accept returns.
7.25% sales tax added to all orders for our Charlotte, NC location and 7% for our Columbia, SC location.
Orders/purchases must be picked up within 72 hours of placing the order. After 72 hours we will issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
All canceled orders will be issued a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
Preferred payment methods are cash, Zelle, and Cash App.
We do not accept checks or Venmo.
Credit cards can be used with a 3% processing fee.
We are open Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-2, closed Sunday. We are by appointment only.
We do not hold anything without a deposit. We have multiple sales people so if there is something you want, put down a deposit in order to not miss out on that item.
All items are pickup only at our Charlotte, NC location.
Davis Fitness Equipment
2322 N Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28206
By appointment only, please.
Call or text Tyler at 518-796-6425 to schedule pickup.