ProForm 8.0 EX Upright Exercise Bike
Only $399+ tax.
Compare to $600.
We sell the 1-year iFit Coach Family Membership separately for only $150+ tax.
DFE – Your Home Gym Headquarters!
- Top Trainers: iFit brings some of the best personal trainers in the world straight to your screen, making it easy to find the perfect coach for you
- Global Workouts: Embark on a virtual journey around the world with your favorite personal trainer as incline-matching technology digitally adjusts your speed, incline, or resistance to mimic real-world terrain
- Studio Classes: Participate in boutique Studio Classes alongside virtual classmates
- Personalized Workouts: Personally-tailored workouts based on your fitness level and interest are sent to your equipment every day
- Activation Required: Redeem your 30-day iFit Trial* to activate your product and gain access to world-class personal training in your home
- *Credit card required – iFit membership not required to access onboard workouts and other core features of your machine. After trial period, membership will auto-renew for fee unless canceled 24 hours in advance
25 Digital Resistance Levels
- Enjoy total workout control as you digitally cycle between 25 resistance levels – never losing focus on your workout
5″ Backlit Display Console
- Track your distance, time, estimated calorie burn, and heart rate on this easy to read, fully adjustable display console
16 Lb. Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- This powerful flywheel delivers a smooth, virtually silent pedal stroke
Extra Wide Foot Pedals with Strap
- Providing full support for your feet, these extra-wide pedals feature adjustable straps for a secure, comfortable fit
Oversized Cushioned Seat
- This comfortable seat provides support for your home exercise routine
SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance offers a smooth, silent ride every time you use your bike
- Stabilize your exercise bike with these oversized leveling feet
300 Lb. User Capacity
Terms & Conditions
Davis Fitness Equipment is a liquidator for fitness equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name brand cardio and strength equipment, tons of accessories, and weights! Occasionally, the boxes of our products are damaged in shipping, so they are unable to be sold as “brand new”. Although some of our equipment may show a little cosmetic flaw, we don’t sell anything that is not in perfect working condition.
We offer a 90-day warranty on the equipment we sell. Equipment will need to be brought into our shop if warranty work is needed. In the event the equipment cannot be brought to our shop, we will travel up to 40 miles (80 miles roundtrip) at a rate of $2 per mile (roundtrip). Excludes normal wear and tear or damage done to the machine (such as damage done to a treadmill belt by user error). In the event the equipment cannot be repaired, it can be returned to our shop for a replacement unit. We are not responsible for returning equipment to our shop. If we do not have a replacement unit then we will issue a refund.
We do not accept returns.
7.25% sales tax added to all orders for our Charlotte, NC location and 7% for our Columbia, SC location.
Orders/purchases must be picked up within 72 hours of placing the order. After 72 hours we will issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
All canceled orders will be issued a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
Preferred payment methods are cash, Zelle, and Cash App.
We do not accept checks or Venmo.
Credit cards can be used with a 3% processing fee.
We are open Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-2, closed Sunday. We are by appointment only.
We do not hold anything without a deposit. We have multiple sales people so if there is something you want, put down a deposit in order to not miss out on that item.
All items are pickup only at our Charlotte, NC location.
Davis Fitness Equipment
2322 N Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28206
By appointment only, please.
Call or text Tyler at 518-796-6425 to schedule pickup.