ProForm 150i Elliptical
Only $199+ tax.
Compare to $499.
We sell the 1-year iFit Coach Family Membership separately for only $150+ tax.
DFE- Your Home Gym Headquarters!
Get started on your fitness journey with the ProForm® 150i Elliptical. This machine was designed to help you get the simple workout you’ve been looking for. Hit your total-body fitness goals with a 17-inch stride length, 12 workout apps, and upper body workout grips. Plus, you can train anywhere in the world with iFit® Coach powered by Google Maps™. Use Street View to run through an unlimited number of paths.
iFit® Coach Ready™◊
- Making time for world travel is a challenge—but it doesn’t have to be impossible. Visit Paris, hike the Swiss Alps, or jog the Chilean coast with your iFit® Coach Ready™ elliptical powered by Google Maps™. You can also customize your workouts with unlimited programs designed by certified personal trainers. And our ever-growing workout library offers programs that progress with you from first-time user to daily enthusiast.
- ◊Access iFit® account from computer, tablet, or smartphone. Requires membership, sold separately. Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. Syncing iFit® account from tablet to machine currently on Android™ and iOS tablets only. Tablet not included.
Large LCD Display
- We know when you’ve made up your mind about getting fit, you mean business. So we made sure your workout stats are right in front of you as you work out. That means you can watch your mileage, speed, calorie burn, heart rate, and time add up.
12 Workout Apps
- When you step on the pedals of a ProForm® elliptical, you get instant access to professional training programs fully loaded and ready to go. Now you can enjoy a challenging workout focused on your goals.
EKG Heart Rate Monitor
- Grab ahold of in-the-moment heart rate monitoring. These two hand-grip sensors are conveniently built into the handlebars. In a couple seconds, you’ll be able to see your heart rate while you train.
Front Drive Design
- Step up to a maximum stride length and an extra smooth ride with this front drive design. The sophisticated, small footprint of the ProForm® 150i Elliptical is perfect for any space.
17” Stride Length
- Enjoy long, full strides with this generous 17-inch stride length.
Soft Grips Upper-Body Workout Arms
- Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms. Elliptical training engages your entire body with every step.
- These large pedals allow you a number of foot positions and provide important stability as you exercise.
- Experience a smooth, steady pedal stroke with the flywheel made to perform. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
12 Resistance Levels
- With 12 digital resistance levels, you can start out easy and progress to intense. Each level is smooth, frictionless, and silent with our patented SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance.
Audio Auxiliary Port
- Plug-in to a better sound system. The included audio auxiliary port allows you to listen to your entertainment at a higher volume. Built with dual 2-inch speakers, you’ll be able to hear your music or videos with less complication. Experts have learned that we actually increase or decrease our pace to match the tempo of our tunes. Plus, music has also been proven to lower perceived exertion. That’s great news.
- Moving this elliptical out of the way is fast and easy with the front-mounted wheels.
Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Keep your elliptical stable on an uneven surface with these adjustable leveling feet.
Water Bottle Holder
- Stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close. This convenient water bottle holder is built into the elliptical frame for easy access.
250 Lb. Weight Capacity
- This elliptical accommodates up to 250 pounds.
- When this elliptical is fully assembled, the height by width by depth dimensions are 68.75” x 25.5” x 63”.
Terms & Conditions
Davis Fitness Equipment is a liquidator for fitness equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name brand cardio and strength equipment, tons of accessories, and weights! Occasionally, the boxes of our products are damaged in shipping, so they are unable to be sold as “brand new”. Although some of our equipment may show a little cosmetic flaw, we don’t sell anything that is not in perfect working condition.
We offer a 90-day warranty on the equipment we sell. Equipment will need to be brought into our shop if warranty work is needed. In the event the equipment cannot be brought to our shop, we will travel up to 40 miles (80 miles roundtrip) at a rate of $2 per mile (roundtrip). Excludes normal wear and tear or damage done to the machine (such as damage done to a treadmill belt by user error). In the event the equipment cannot be repaired, it can be returned to our shop for a replacement unit. We are not responsible for returning equipment to our shop. If we do not have a replacement unit then we will issue a refund.
We do not accept returns.
7.25% sales tax added to all orders for our Charlotte, NC location and 7% for our Columbia, SC location.
Orders/purchases must be picked up within 72 hours of placing the order. After 72 hours we will issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
All canceled orders will be issued a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
Preferred payment methods are cash, Zelle, and Cash App.
We do not accept checks or Venmo.
Credit cards can be used with a 3% processing fee.
We are open Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-2, closed Sunday. We are by appointment only.
We do not hold anything without a deposit. We have multiple sales people so if there is something you want, put down a deposit in order to not miss out on that item.
All items are pickup only at our Charlotte, NC location.
Davis Fitness Equipment
2322 N Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28206
By appointment only, please.
Call or text Tyler at 518-796-6425 to schedule pickup.